Hi,

afaik all access to oracle databases require oracle client software. only
exception I know of is JDBC ( java database connectivity, which has a thin
client requiring only tcp and the oracle jdbc client, which is pure java.
maybe that is an option.

if not you might connect your ms sql server to the oracle database with Oracle
OLE DB or something like and access oracle via mssql.

regards