You forgot one option.  Invite Theo to give a talk, and ask him to
bring the CDs.  If you can't trust Theo's CDs, all hope is lost.

Just need to make sure there're some mountains around for Theo to go
climb.  If you live on a flatland, then, sorry, you're doomed.

--
http://www.glumbert.com/media/shift
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGvHNNOLnCk