"However, if distribution D includes this "easier way to install" in
    its ports system, by doing so distribution D endorses it and takes on
    the ethical responsibility for it."

    We all know that the linux kernel (on which gNewSense is based) has an "easy
    way to install" binary blobs, like nvidia binary drivers.

You've taken my words out of context.  I was talking about a specific
thing, the inclusion in the ports system of a recipe to install a
particular non-free program.  Someone else described such a recipe as
an "easier way to install" that non-free program.  I responded using
his words, in quotation marks.

By attributing his words to me, and by disregarding the context, you
misunderstood the point of my message.  I'm not talking about any and
all things that make installation of anything easier.  Just about
giving recipes for installing particular non-free programs.  That's
what the issue is.

                                                              OpenBSD non-free
    packages are not in the base system and not even available...

That's true, but the ports system gives recipes for installing them.

    Moreover, this facility to install blobs that the linux
    kernel *provides* comes with the base gNewSense system...

Could you tell me the name of that facility, or something else about
it?  If it is specifically and only useful for blobs, perhaps it
should be remove from gNewSense.  On the other hand, if it is a
general purpose feature and blobs are merely one thing it could be
used for, then I probably don't have anything against it.  I don't
criticize general facilities merely because someone could use them
to do things with non-free software.