O.K. This is totally off-topic.
But I wish to say "Thank you". ;)

In the end of 2002 I used Linux and ipchains (now iptables) and I was
really pissed off by making a syntax error and I shot myself right in
the foot. So someone tells me about about this "pf thingy". (*)

After installing OpenBSD 3.2 on my front router I was VERY pleased ;)

So I installed OpenBSD on every host in my DMZ (and since 2005 on
every Desktop system).

To make this post as short as possible ... I NEVER regret this
decission. O.K. PenguinOS has been installed on some hosts but as years passing
by
I was frustrated that it includes new drivers but the drivers
was never tested (even on i386 !!1!elf!!). E.g. the -binary only-
bcm43xx firmware using 2.6.19 (or so) locked up the system after
a few frames. Well it compiled o.k but does anyone tested it on
a real system ?!?

So I really stick with OpenBSD. It doesn't cover the ultra-up-to-date
hardware but the at least it was tested on a real systems! And if it
doesn't work I file a bug report. And I don't have any problems using
a daily CVS snapshot and recompile it. Usually it works more stable
than the so called "stable" kernel.

O.K. I stop the rant ... ;)

So ... I love OpenBSD. And THANK YOU FOR 5 YEARS OF PROTECTING MY
NETWORK ;) Keep on running!

A.

(*) To be exactly I installed my first OpenBSD system on
26-Dec-2002

P.S.: Since 3.4 I bought every CD set. Even the one I doesn't need
anymore (like my 4.1 set bought on 27-Oct ;) )

--
Windows 95: A 32-bit patch for a 16-bit GUI shell running on top of
an 8-bit operating system written for a 4-bit processor by a 2-bit