On Wed, 2 Jan 2008, STeve Andre' wrote:

 So I have spent some large portion of today puzzling over getting
php5 to work.  This is on a i386-current system with packages
compiled from the ports tree as of 12/29.

  Php5 installs just fine, and in fact running the test.php code in
a index.php file works if I go to server/account/index.php .  I did
what the package said to  do with regard linking the php5.conf
file.  I also uncommented the AddType directive in httpd.conf and
restarted apache.

  However I can't use imbedded php like

         <? require_once('header.php'); ?>

Use <?php ?>

so  I'm missing something and I haven't found what it is after a lot
of looking around.  Can someone point me in the correct direction?

--
Antti Harri