Great.  The companies I worked with charged $500 per megabyte.  I am
sure you'll spend that to prove whatever point you are trying to make.

Let me repeat this one more time; I have worked with several of these
companies in the past who have recovered data from flooded and burnt
hard disks.  I also worked with incidental formats and such.  I am not
making this up.