> I don't carry a mobile phone, but I don't see anything wrong in
    > borrowing one from someone to make a call.

    So if it is a new model of cell phone and if the owner teaches you how
    to use it and make life easy for you will that be

    1) Wrong on his part to encourage you to using a device you don't use?
    2) Wrong on your part to take his advice and help to use it?

Yes, that is my view of things.  Using the phone could be convenient
for me.  (I think it would be convenient for me.)  But it also
perpetuates serious problems (totalitarian surveillance, as well as
proprietary software).  These problems continue because people
tolerate them.  To solve them, we have to stop tolerating them.

OpenMoko will make substantial progress on both problems.  I might be
willing to carry an OpenMoko phone, but I would keep its antenna
switched off most of the time.

    But some where ( just like you use take help from the mobile phone
    owner to use it ) in the ports system are instructions to install a
    non-free software which is not mandatory for users to use.

The cases are similar, and my view on the two cases is similar.