Gregg Reynolds wrote:
On 1/7/08, Steve Shockley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
nicodache wrote:
I cannot anything but to appreciate and look how you are able to stay
calm and polite when I read some people on this ML talking about crap,
fucking duck with tape, shutting up things.
I have never seen anyone on this list fuck a duck with a tape.  Ever.

No no, it's an idiom: "fucking duck", not "fuck a duck".  Kinda like
"fuckin' A, man", only not.  As in "Holy fucking duck, man, did you
see that!?" or "You're fucking duck right, I'm pissed!"  or "I'm about
ready to kick the fuckin' duck out of this goddam computer with a
tape, man!"  Then again, maybe it was just meant as a plain epithet,
as in "Donald? I hate that fucking duck."  I admit I'm a bit flummoxed
by the tape part, though.  Maybe the poster meant "fucking /duct/
tape"?

Oh finally!

I never thought the never-ending Stallman threads would produce something of value, but now I need to revise my opinion. While ever so obviously OT, this still beats the hell out of all previous posts.

/Alexander