On 13/01/2008, Deanna Phillips <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Bachman Kharazmi writes:
>
> > OpenBSD 4.2 (GENERIC) #375: Tue Aug 28 10:38:44 MDT 2007
> >     [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/src/sys/arch/i386/compile/GENERIC
>
> Please try with -current.
OK, I've spent some time trying with a CURRENT snapshot. Right after
the boot prompt when the kernel starts executing the laptop reboots.
bsd.rd does work, so something in bsd trigger a reboot :(
I don't have any usb/serial dongle at home so I can't debug this at
the moment. But are there anything you can think of that might cause
the resets in bsd which can be enabled/disabled?
/Bachman