You claim "you don't have enough vision or intelligence to understand me."
and you offer (to the list included) no explanation.
I may lack the vision and intelli9gence, but why do you insist that the rest
of the list also lacks vision and intelligence?

This thread is already polluted far beyond my feeble efforts to further
such.
Innate quality of threads?
Imagine this thread if (no make that when) some thread decides to go beserk.
(That is assuming you are in fact capable of imagining anything)
Just think, if this were shared memory I could be popping up in ALL your
correspondences.