On Sat, Feb 23, 2008 at 10:44:21PM -0300, Antonio Lobato wrote:
> great!
> thank you all for the help.
>
> right now Im compiling the source for openbsd 4.0 stable (at least the
> last, since it is no  linger maintained)
>
> I know it is better to use 4.2, but it does not depends only of my opnion,
> I'm configuring the firewall for a customer, and now I can at most
> make a advice.
>

> Tom

You should tell the customer that 4.0 is no longer supported. Only
4.2 and 4.1 are supported. And in a couple of months when 4.3 is
released, 4.1 will no longer be supported.

This is in addition to the major improvements for firewall
performance that are in 4.2 and have already been mentioned.

.... Ken