Currently I'm blackholing and rejecting some traffic with route add
-reject/-blackhole <address> 127.0.0.1; this works fine, but bounces all the
rejected/blackholed traffic to the loopback interface.

This behaviour is.. annoying, and possibly ineffecient. I'm probably searching
for a null/blackhole/fake address/interface. I tried creating an unconfigred
pseudo-device, slapping an IP address on it and routing it to there; it
blackholes traffic effectively, but also blackholes traffic if you have a
reject.

What is a better way to reject/blackhole traffic in OpenBSD?