On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 09:31:29 +0700, Ted Unangst <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

On 2/25/08, Insan Praja SW <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Misc@,
 While testing my brandnew 4.3-beta AMD64.MP webserver, I apply a simple
pf.conf to let some connection in and all out. But something interesting came out, pf actually blocks my webserver googlebot apps originated from the server, which is strange since I use "pass out all". So, I'm wondering
 if anybody on Misc@ could help me out with this.
 I appreciate any replies related to this.
 Thanks,

 block drop in quick inet from 127.0.0.1 to any

hmmm

Well,
It must bad since the "hmmm" word came out.. :D
But really, even after I removed the "antispoof" dan the "scrub", nothin
changes.. and, finally change "block log all" to "block in log all" it
solve the problem..
I wonder why... because the last rule is to "pass out all". Isn't pf plays
last matching rule?
Thanks,

Insan