I'm getting an error on every few days:

panic: semop - can't undo undos

Because I have just remote access to server I can't give you trace or ps of an error.
I got an "sollution" for the probem on some other site but i doesn't help.

/(your system is running out of semaphore undo data structures. Try
increasing at least kern.seminfo.semmnu. Other semaphore related
sysctl's might need an increase as well)/

I increase kern.semiinfo.semmnu to 60 but seems like i get even frequently the errors. *So I probably have to increase other related sysctl's and here is the question: whitch?*

Thanks for help.
klemen