On Tue, 4 Mar 2008, Theo de Raadt wrote:

If you are able to, please submit a dmesglog of the running machine to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] -- with the Subject: set to the type of your machine
(ie. SunFire V215, or IBM eServer 325 or such) -- and PLEASE avoid the
use of MIME, but instead send your messages without any special
encoding since it lets our developers grep easily through the logs
looking for specific machines when they are fixing bugs.  Recently, I
have had to start deleting the MIME submissions with the SPAM.

Hi.

Is this working for mail systems that are behind NAT/hidden otherwise?
Or would I have to "proxy" my dmesgs through a "real" server rather than
using the default sendmail setup on the test machines?

At least I recall it previously worked so that it seemed to accepted the message for delivery but silently just dropped. This was with the bug reporting system, I have no idea what has happened to the dmesgs I've
previously sent.

Thanks.

--
Antti Harri