On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 12:59 PM, Mayuresh Kathe
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  There's a strange incident that's repeatable on my system (4.2).
>
>  Open up Firefox, make it load "www.dilbert.com", then open another tab
>  and visit any other website, then do the same for 2~3 more tabs.
>
>  The first (dilbert) tab takes a long time to load during which the
>  other tabs too show nothing, they get stuck at "Looking up..."
>
>  Is it a Firefox problem or something to do with the system?
>
>  Best,
>
>  ~Mayuresh

I have seen this on both Windows and OpenBSD. The later firefox
releases (like from 2.0.0.3-2.0.0.5 something) I have seen problems
with having more tabs open.
I used to have a lot of tabs but now I have restricted myself to 3-4
or firefox is not useable.

BR
Dunceor