Fratiman Vladut wrote:
> I have an OpenBSD 4.3 router, act as load balancing server about two
> ISP's I follow example from http://www.openbsd.org/faq/pf/pools.html
> Everything work well, except connection  to any ftp server.
> I try to use example from
> http://www.mail-archive.com/misc@openbsd.org/msg58157.html, but
> without any success.
> Any suggestion?

Is it not working in that it is not load balanced or is ftp not working
at all?

There are many posts indicating that you cannot load balance services
running on the OBSD host *using PF*.  At this point I believe your only
choices are:
        + Use multipath routing (not PF route-to) for load balanced
services (man route)
        + Use multiple proxies on the host, each bound to a different
external IP, and use route-to on the inbound request.   (I have not seen
this posted, nor have I tried it myself, but I believe it might work.)

-Steve S.