Hello everyone,

I have a python script that I have written that uses
the GnuPGInterface module to encrypt and sign some
files.  It works great when I run it from a command
prompt but when I set it to run via cron it errors
out.  Here is a copy of the traceback:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/sbin/svfil.py", line 269, in <module>
    main()
  File "/usr/local/sbin/svfil.py", line 234, in main
    encrypt( CONST_workspace + workfname, CONST_key)
  File "/usr/local/sbin/svfil.py", line 30, in encrypt
    p1.wait()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/GnuPGInterface.py", line 639,
in wait
    raise IOError, "GnuPG exited non-zero, with code %d" % (e << 8)
IOError: GnuPG exited non-zero, with code 35584

I suspect that when it is run via cron it is not being
able to access the keyring like it is when I run this
via the command prompt, but I don't know why that would
be.  When I run it via the command prompt I su to root
and when it is run via cron it is run by a job in root's
crontab.

Stuart van Zee
[EMAIL PROTECTED]