"Peter N. M. Hansteen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "Florian Fuessl" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > Increasing "kern.maxclusters" has solved the problem here. :)
>
> It would be interesting to hear a bit more about which values you have
> tried and to what effect.

Doubling the default (6144) should be far enough; I did setup the value
128000 which is obviously exaggerated but seems to works fine here:

~ # netstat -m
2766 mbufs in use:
        2246 mbufs allocated to data
        515 mbufs allocated to packet headers
        5 mbufs allocated to socket names and addresses 1675/6152/128000
mbuf clusters in use (current/peak/max) 14460 Kbytes allocated to network
(27% in use) 0 requests for memory denied 0 requests for memory delayed 0
calls to protocol drain routines