I have experienced kernel hangs w/ -current snapshots on Athlon 64 X2
and Sempron boxes.  Both GENERIC and GENERIC.MP snapshots exhibit the
hang.  Once hung, the boxes don't respond to pings; however, keyboard
LEDs toggle as expected and I can enter ddb from the keyboard.
kernel/5777 [1] has the full problem report including dmesgs and ddb
logs.  The hang is reproducible by building the eclipse-sdk port.

This problem has developed fairly recently (within the past month or
so).

A similar box (w/ Opteron 165) runs -current i386 GENERIC.MP snapshots
and is able to do the same port builds without hanging.  It seems the
forementioned kernel hang doesn't affect the i386 variant.

I would be happy to provide additional information that would help
analyze and resolve the problem.

[1]
<http://cvs.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-wrapper?full=yes&textonly=yes&numbers=5777>