Hello all expect openbsd user, i have encountered this incident before where
previously i can solve it easily but not this time.

My openbsd is running for 24 X 7 but my mother going off the power and i
didn't know about that for few times. After that, file is not properly
unmount.

OpeBSD asked me to check fschk_ffs manually but i cannot read man pages
anymore but before i can. It just stop scrolling at 13%.

Enter shell path name or return to sh : I press enter
Terminal type ? i enter tty220

Return me unknow terminal type, i tried it with tty00 and others No use.
Then i ctrl + c to force it to terminal.

After that, i try ffschk_ffs and ffschk but still cannot solve it.

OpenBSD drop me to single user and kernel security level is .

I think is just for read and not for write.

I need your help.

Your help is greatly appreciated by me and others.

A billion thanks for your help.