you while 60% for me

     Date:              Thursday April 3, 2008

     Time:              5:00 pm - 6:00 pm (GMT +00:00 GMT Britain, Ireland,
Portugal)

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation at:

http://calendar.yahoo.com/abubakarsan5?v=126&a1=0&iid=0xA51at%40NLvjAD82BhLOhqp%40fduT%40lzD&igid=HxJ7OpxbN-flaEsNVhD8pwd%40Sv3T%40myWphAXhh%40%40

Copyright ) 2008 All Rights Reserved
 www.yahoo.ca

Privacy Policy: