Jose,

Correct. If you load a block rule with an anchor or by hand, but the state
has already been made for a connection, the current state will not be
cleared. If you wanted to clear all states before you load the new rules
this could be done.

Selectively, you can use "pfctl" with the argument "-k" to drop connections
dependent on ip address. For example, If we wanted to drop all states from
any ip to our internal server at 10.10.10.22 we could execute:

pfctl -k 0.0.0.0/0 -k 10.10.10.22

Hope this helps.

  PF Config "how to" (pf.conf)
  http://calomel.org/pf_config.html