What's your point?

Is OpenBSD perfect?  No.

Does it have flaws?  Yes.

Can it be broken?  Yes, and you've dug something out
from six years ago that may or not prove that.  But the same can
be said of Linux, Windows, Mac OS, etc., etc.

Has every flaw/bug been discovered?  No.

Will there be more issues found?  Yes.

Does it tackle security pro-actively?  Yes.

Does it prefer security and openness and doing things correctly
over bells & whistles and best performance whatever the cost?  Yes -
security and correctness are priorities - but you could find that
out from http://www.openbsd.org/goals.html.  Does that mean that
it will be perfect?  No.

Are the developers/leaders perfect?  No.

Is OpenBSD the One True Secure High Performance Operating System
for every imaginable task?  No ... but then nor is anything else.

Is OpenBSD for you?  Only you can decide ... and even if it is, it
may not be the best tool for EVERY job.

HTH.