I have defined SMART_HOST in openbsd-localhost.mc and sendmail is now trying to relay to my ISP:s SMTP server, but I can't make it masquerade the mail properly. I have also added

FEATURE(masquerade_envelope)dnl
FEATURE(genericstable, `hash -o /etc/mail/genericstable')dnl

to openbsd-localhost.mc and the following line to /etc/mail/genericstable

[EMAIL PROTECTED]       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

But still, this is what mailq gives me

# mailq
                /var/spool/mqueue (1 request)
-----Q-ID----- --Size-- -----Q-Time----- ------------Sender/Recipient-----------
m41Mb4wL014705*       3 Fri May  2 00:37 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

What I am trying to accomplish is something like what is described here http://www.postfix.org/STANDARD_CONFIGURATION_README.html#fantasy but I want to keep the number of installed packages on my firewall to a minimum thus not installing postfix unless I have to.

I do not want Sendmail to accept external network connections, that's why I'm doing my changes to openbsd-localhost.mc.

Any suggestions on what I'm doing wrong here?

/Markus