Hi folks,
I have a few questions about how to set up users on my OBSD 4.3 box.

I've created a user (Stephanie) on the box, and I've added her to the
/etc/ftpchroot file so she can upload stuff to her directory; now I
just want her to be able to reach whatever she uploads (which probably
will be just a bunch of files) via Apache and that's where I'm
stumped.

I was expecting to be able to reach her stuff via the typical *nix
http://server/~stephanie, but that didn't work.

1.) Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
2.) Inside the /var/www directory, there's a "user" directory. What's that for?
3.) Do I need to, or would it be advantageous to, modify the
httpd.conf file? What sort of entries might be helpful?

Thank you,
Ed