Or you could just use vim...

On May 7, 2008, at 3:12 PM, "overdrive openbsd" <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

You can always use the name of comand instead keystrokes. Also you can
customize these keys and change the defaults (customizable)

On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 6:28 PM, Marco Peereboom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I gave emacs quite the fighting chance. Used it for 4 weeks and could
not deal with the sore hands & fingers anymore.

emacs is great for people that don't mind finger gymnastics.  Vim is
much nicer for people with sore hands.