Anyone know of any documentation on tpwireless? Specifically how to "re-set" the bit that it unsets. There isnt a man page and there aren't and switches to cause 'usage' to show up.

I'm not completely sure that this is the problem but my X41 does not see the original iwi card that was in there. My dmesg is exactly the same as a regular X41, just doesn't show anything about the card anymore. Also no error on boot about the card being "non-centrino" like I have seen when cards just need to be reseated.

Would be willing to try to reset this bit to see if that helps. If not i guess i can recompile it.

Thank you
.adam.