Please, Do not neglect this mail

I am Engr. Abubakar Lawal Yaradua, The Group Managing Director of the Nigerian
National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC),  By virtue of my position I can
influence the issuance of the Bonny Light Crude Oil Allocation without having
to pay for it. We will only pay the cost of the crude oil after we have sold
it. Our own gain will be the commission which we will make from the sale of the
product.

I am making this contact to you to seek your co-operation so that we can work
together as partners to actualize the above goal. I cannot do it directly
because issuing the crude oil allocation to myself will mean using my office
for personal interest. That will expose me to prosecution as the law here does
not permit that.

The allocation that will be issued to you is confirmable at Lloyds of London
and also on Shell Screen. These are the two bodies that confirm crude oil
transaction in the world. The confirmation will make every buyer see that the
transaction is real and that you have legal right over the allocation.

If you are interested in this business please, get back to me so that I can
brief you more.

Regards.
Engr. Abubakar Lawal Yaradua.