Pedro de Oliveira wrote:
Hello,
I'm having a little problem with vhosts with OpenBSD apache, not really a
problem, more a Warning cause everything is working nicely, i just dont like
the warnings.

On which version do you see this problem?  Are you running -current?  If
so, from when does your system date exactly?

I created a vhosts.conf in /var/www/conf/modules with the following:

---------vhosts.conf---------
NameVirtualHost *:80

<VirtualHost *:80>
        DocumentRoot /htdocs
        ServerName domain1.com
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *:80>
        DocumentRoot /htdocs/stats
        ServerName sub.domain2.com
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *:80>
        DocumentRoot /htdocs/blog
        ServerName domain2.com
        ServerAlias www.domain2.com
</VirtualHost>
---------vhosts.conf---------

Everything works as expected, but when I do a apachectl configtest I get the
following:

# apachectl configtest
Processing config directory: /var/www/conf/modules/*.conf
 Processing config file: /var/www/conf/modules/php5.conf
 Processing config file: /var/www/conf/modules/vhosts.conf
Warning: DocumentRoot [/htdocs] does not exist
Warning: DocumentRoot [/htdocs/stats] does not exist
Warning: DocumentRoot [/htdocs/blog] does not exist
[Fri May 16 12:03:50 2008] [warn] VirtualHost *:80 overlaps with VirtualHost
*:80, the first has precedence, perhaps you need a NameVirtualHost directive
[Fri May 16 12:03:50 2008] [warn] VirtualHost *:80 overlaps with VirtualHost
*:80, the first has precedence, perhaps you need a NameVirtualHost directive
[Fri May 16 12:03:50 2008] [warn] NameVirtualHost *:80 has no VirtualHosts
Syntax OK

Can anyone help me out figuring a way to remove those warnings?