On Fri, 2008-05-16 at 23:26 +0200, Rico Secada wrote:
> On Fri, 16 May 2008 22:35:00 +0200
> chefren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > I know at time it was said that OpenBSD is not for everything, but
> > so far, I still haven't find anything that I need that OpenBSD
> > can't shine doing.
>
> I can almost second that except for the few cases in which we really
> need to update stuff without fuzz, then we use Debian.

I'm probably going to keep desktops / laptops Debian(ish). I've been
working with it for years, I'm extremely used to it and I need to remain
productive.

My plan is to replace most servers with OBSD while really refining
skills at writing stuff to be portable.

Once I get that down, I'm going to start replacing firewalls, load
balancers and other appliances with OBSD.

Its probably going to take a year, but I think the result will be a nice
example of putting each OS to its best use.

--
Monkey + Typewriter = Echoreply ( http://echoreply.us )