On 2008-06-14, Lars Noodin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I see on undeadly a call for testing uvideo(4) in CURRENT which seems to
> require UVC (USB Video Class) compatible webcams.
>
> Would that include the webcam built into last year's models of MacBook Pro?
>
> What options, if any, are there for IEEE 1394?  I have one such web cam
> lying around.

There has been a post on this list one or two days ago where somebody asked
about the support iSight cameras. Unfortunately it seems like these cameras do
not comply with the usb video standard. I don't know if this applies to your
cam, too but chances are that yes...

Jona

--
Pond-erosa Puff wouldn't take no guff