Marti Martinez wrote:
I haven't actually checked to see whether anyone has added DJB's software
back into ports/packages, but I seem to recall that djbdns and qmail are
both in the public domain now.

I do not think so. His release of the qmail and djbdns to public domain seems too little too late. In order to compile those my understanding (people who use djbdns will correct me on this one) is that you need damontools. Those are not released in public domain and I believe that they are register trade mark of DJB. Very complicated mess that I do not fully understand. Do not forget that he sued U. S. government in the past over the license issues and won.

I would not have his code on my computer if I am doing anything that I am paid for. Just my 2c.

Best,
Predrag
On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 4:01 PM, Predrag Punosevac <