-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
kavitha reddy
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2008 12:52 PM
To: misc@openbsd.org

sir,
    Iam kavitha working as ASSOC. Prof. in a reputed engg. college,INDIA.I
would be very much glad to if u can do this favour.
very recently  i bought openBSD 4.2 (pack of 3CD's).Now, as a part of my
research work iam interested to know whether it is possible to show DoS
attacks in openBSD 4.1  .If so let me know how can that be possible.As u said
when a patch added to openBSD 4.2 , prevents remote DoS attacks.How can this
be tested.
With ur kind help , i can further continue my research work on this.
Anyhow, thanks for sparing ur valuable time to read this.
kavitha