marian,

try this:

boot> boot -c
disable apm
disable acpi
quit

ioan

>>> Marian Hettwer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 08/07/2008 03:10 >>>
Hi there,

I succesfully installed OpenBSD 4.3 on above mentioned blade, using pxeboot
and bsd.rd
Everything went fine.
But after rebooting, the kernel crashes with some weird ACPI stuff.
Unluckily this bloody IBM blade has no serial console access, so all I can
provide is a screenshot:
http://crivens.kernel32.de/~rabauke/OpenBSD/acpi-blade-crash.jpg

Any ideas anybody?
I really do wonder why it was no problem to boot the bsd.rd image, but is
to boot the /bsd one afterwards. Odd...

any help appreciated.

Cheers,
Marian

PS.: Please CC me, 'cause I'm not subscribed (I was... but somehow I am not
anymore...)

This e-mail is intended for the addressee(s) named and may contain
confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete it immediately and notify the sender. Any views
expressed in this email are those of the individual sender except where the
sender expressly and with authority states them to be the views of Fairfield
City Council.