Hi Misc@,
Right now I'm simulating transit network using bgpd. So, I'd like to ask a few question. Right now my network acting as a transit network. I got three routers, one is facing to the customer and two are facing to a different upstreams. Probably just like this:

---------                        ----------     ---------
| Rtr A |______                  | RTR D  |_____| RTR F |
| AS 1  |      |                 |  AS 3  |     |  AS 4 |
---------      |     |-------|   ----------     ---------
               |_____| rtr C |___|
               |     | AS 3  |   |
| RTR B |______|                 | RTR E  |_____| RTR G |
|  AS 2 |                        | AS  3  |     |  AS 5 |

RTR A and B are customer routers, router C, D and E are my routers and router F and G are upstream routers. How can I make traffic from router A goes to router B and traffic from router B went to router E, other than using multi-routing tables and pf rtable directive and route-to?, just plain bgp with all its attributes..
Any help, hints and clue appreciated,
Thanks,

Insan

--