Hello all

I've found that my spamd on OpenBSD 4.2 stable box stopped logging information provided by -v flag. I did not make any changes on my box in last few days at least I think. (except named build) It was working without any problem for several months. Now, all I can get from spamd into my log file is that daemon started, that's all.

my syslog.conf
!spamd
daemon.err;daemon.warn;daemon.info                      /var/log/spamd

/var/log/spamd exists, but spamd writes there only these messages:

Jul 27 11:57:19 sra spamd[3752]: listening for incoming connections

I'm starting spamd this way: spamd_flags="-v -G5:4:864"
I tried to restart it manually also with syslogd but nothing changed.

Thanks for any hint.
MK