But can't you overwrite in cache both the A and NS record to re-direct the
whole domain with an answer and authority answer spoofed from the NS server?
Isn't this the other poisoning problem that really hasn't been spoken about
much?  However, then you would need to have a NS to redirect with.  Please
correct me if I'm wrong.