Hi,

still having this problem, even with default sysctl values. Just not as
often and not as fast (after a reboot).

According to (hope thats the right doc)
http://www.sun.com/processors/manuals/cs_plus.pdf
it sounds like this should not happen at all. At least to me it sounds like
a bug.

Would be nice if someone could look into that.