pezking schrieb:
On Sun, Aug 3, 2008 at 3:17 PM, Emilio Perea <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Sun, Aug 03, 2008 at 02:54:17PM -0500, pezking wrote:
Hello,

This is my first OpenBSD mailing list post so I hope I am in the correct
place, and if I am not I apologize in advance. I'm having some trouble
upgrading from OpenBSD 4.2 to 4.3 - particularly at the "config GENERIC"
stage. I am a little bit stumped as I have not edited the kernel in any
way
in my previous install, or in this one (thus just using GENERIC). I've
followed the steps in the handbook but this is the error I get when I do
"config GENERIC" inside "/usr/src/sys/arch/i386/conf/":

I believe config changed in between releases.  You should upgrade to
4.3 release and then update to stable.

Thanks for the fast replies guys. I'll try your suggestion Emilio, just to
make sure, for the "tag" option in my supfile, do I just do "." as I would
with FreeBSD to get the current release?

Shane
for current, you use tag=. , and for -stable something like tag=OPENBSD_4_3
release is what ships on cd.