Hi,

On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 4:29 PM, Siegbert Marschall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> You can try some of the modelines there and need to make sure
> the tv is in rgb mode and the sync-line ist connected and put's
> out the right singal.
>
> http://www.unix-ag.uni-kl.de/~pfeffer/tvout/index.html

OK i tried the PAL [EMAIL PROTECTED] modeline shown here with no luck. I
should think of all of them this would work.

> Alternatively most modern cards have a tv-out, don't know what is
> supported by the x-servers.

This card does have a tv out of some form. Its the type of cable which
usually goes into the yellow socket next to the red and white audio
ones (yah, i dont know a thing about this stuff).

I have a cable hooked up to this aswell as vga, with no results.

All I can think of is that I will have to look in the menus for
related settings *if* i can find the right remote. UNtil now Im using
another sony remote, which happens to work, but not for menus.

The TV is a Sony KD-28DL11U
The card is a "NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 420" rev 0xa3
--

Best Regards

Edd

http://students.dec.bournemouth.ac.uk/ebarrett