John Nietzsche schrieb:
I am in need for performance. Is replacing bdb with ldbm a good ideia?

Thanks once more.

On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 10:28 AM, Henning Brauer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
* John Nietzsche <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2008-09-03 13:22]:
is there any chance the next openbsd release holds an unbroken OpenLDAP?
I'd say the chance of ever having an unbroken OpenLDAP release on any
OS is pretty damn low.

that said, openldap works as well on openbsd as it does on other oses.
the only thing that does not work in 4.4 is the bdb backend. but then,
the bdb backend has almost ever been terrible, so you are better off
using another one anyway. i recommend ldbm. you will have to use
slapcat and slapadd to convert your database.

--
Henning Brauer, [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
BS Web Services, http://bsws.de