Super,but why isn't this important info on some known place?
If I use Google,than there is nothing on first 5 pages,similiar for OpenBSD
webpage or Undeadly.
I thought,that this is big change in OpenBSD dev and can be pointed
somewhere,maybe in FAQ 11

Ofcourse,that this is easy for most of you,but what about people like me? :-)
I was looking in boot -c before,but thought that I can do it by change vga ->
my fault

Again thanks a lot for tip

In gmane.os.openbsd.misc, you wrote:
> will be there some info about DRI in FAQ,current.html or plus.html ?
> I can't find useful tips on Google,OpenBSD,Undeadly and so on :-/
> Just old informations and even in man pages xorg.conf,ati,radeon,... is
> nothing about it.

boot -c
enable radeondrm / enable inteldrm / ..
quit