On Thu, Sep 04, 2008 at 01:59:04PM -0600, Theo de Raadt wrote:
| Pre-orders for OpenBSD 4.4 (CD, tshirt, poster) are up at
|
|          http://www.openbsd.org/orders.html
|
| As well, the new song for the release is also being made available at
| the same time.  This can be found at
|
|          http://www.openbsd.org/lyrics.html
|
| Enjoy the song, and think about ordering some of our things, since
| purchases help fund the project.  Thanks.

Cool song, great release ! I like the tribute to the guys that started
all of this. So for this release, thanks not only go to the OpenBSD
developers, but also to the guys who gave us BSD in the first place.

Undeadly article now also online :

http://undeadly.org/cgi?action=article&sid=20080904204021

All of you WPA people out there : go on, buy a copy (or a few more).
You have no reason not to with 4.4 ;)

Cheers,

Paul 'WEiRD' de Weerd

                 http://www.weirdnet.nl/