I am having hard time with issue that some of the DSL (ATT) are having issues connecting to website behind my openbsd firewall. Now if I switched it back to cisco asa , access works flawlessly.

Everyone including those on DSL(ATT) are able to access the website (with cisco) but as soon as I put my Openbsd firewall website access to SOME DSL (ATT) users stops working.

I troubleshooted the problem to be related to "scrubbing (normalization of packets)". So I tried couple of options in scrubbing rules: and got couple of people experiencing the problem to work but there are few still complaining that they can't access the site. I have tried this from multiple different connections. Even with Verizon EVDO internet access , people can't access the site. Its reallly weired and I have been pulling my hair on this. I don't really want to put other firewall in.

I would like to know what other people who are running openbsd as firewall are using for scrubbing.

Here is what I used first time:

scrub in all

and then changed to

scrub in all no-df
scrub out all no-df

and got few of DSL users to see the site but then others still can't. Verizon users can't either.

Any thoughts/help highly appreciated.  I dont' want to go BALD :)

Thanks