"Stefan Sczekalla" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I have a Problem with DNS while connecting two overlapping private
> networks.
>
> Now I'm looking for a DNS Server which will "remap" certain IP-addresses
> according to a translation table or rule.

Overlapping address ranges tend to produce their own sets of problems
unless dealt with sanely, but you probably already know that.  For the
DNS problem, have you considered using views? That is, having BIND
present different results depending on where the query comes from.

The DNS-ALG bit (look at the dates) is likely a dead end, see if you
can't get what you need with some relatively straightforward BIND9
tricks like views.

http://bsdly.blogspot.com/ http://www.bsdly.net/ http://www.nuug.no/