On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 10:44 AM, Joe S <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Has anyone been able to configure a usb flash drive to boot a snapshot
> install? I don't like to burn so many cd's. I tried to install via
> PXE, but the laptop I use (Thinkpad X24) doesn't support PXE. I've
> been able to install 4.3 from usb flash drive thanks to these
> instructions: http://www.azbsd.org/~marco/openbsd/flashkeyinstaller/

Let me clarify what I'm trying to do.

I'm not trying to install OpenBSD on a flash drive.

I'm trying to install OpenBSD on a laptop, with the flash drive being
the bootable source of the installation, much like a CD.

I can't PXE and I'm trying to find a way to avoid burning CD's,
although I may buy some CD-RW's if I have to.