Hell All,

I am trying to connect to my University's VPN System, with little luck,
I am not sure how to even begin, though I have found Undeadly articles
on IPSec in Under 4 Minutes, as well as some various tutorials and
documents on connecting OpenBSD Servers to other Servers and gateways.

I don't even know if this is possible, but looking at ipsec.conf, I can't
see any details about how I would configure my system to connect to
this VPN. Is it possible? If so, how?

I've added just a basic ipsec.conf line:

        ike dynamic esp from any to any peer ipsec.indiana.edu psk hermanbwells

But I haven't gotten much further than that. Does any one have any
suggestions? The University's Guide to the VPN is:

        <http://kb.iu.edu/data/ajrq.html>

        Aaron Hsu