Ricardo Augusto de Souza escreveu:
> Hi,
>
> I got some errors trying to compile squid with ldap auth on openbsd 4.3.
>
> I used squid from ports and  compiled its source and I got same error
> when I add "--enable-auth="basic digest LDAP" \  and
> --enable-basic-auth-helpers="NCSA YP LDAP" \ to ./configure.
>

> Note I have already installed OpenLDAP .
>

> Can anyone help me please?
>
> Thanks

I took a look at the -current tree of the ports and noticed they've
created a new flavor of squid called ldap. This solves a problem that i
had for a long time compiling ldap-auth on squid with openbsd. I did
make 2 patches, one for squid-ldap-auth and other for squid-group-auth.
I recommend that you checkout the -current version of ports, and try to
compile squid the following way:

FLAVOR="ldap" make install

If it works, then you're done. If it not works, i assume you might have
to compile the -current kernel and userland. Or, i could send you the
patches i made for it. Since on this list there is the demime, as me and
i sent to you the patches in private. But first, try with ports.

My regards,

--
Giancarlo Razzolini
http://lock.razzolini.adm.br